For any event involving a possible data security breach or loss of student, faculty or staff confidential or private information, immediately notify the 资讯保安响应小组(ISRT) for evaluation. 这一组包括:
- Associate Director of Network and Infrastructure (3644)
- The 资讯保安响应小组 will be notified of the reported event and will meet to review and evaluate the reported potential breach or loss of information.
- The ISRT team member initially notified will immediately notify IT via a submission to the ITService@wallpaper-network.net 服务台系统使:
- IT can enforce necessary campus policies and procedures and enact all available technical procedures to limit exposure of loss.
- Secure evidence for analysis by state and local authorities if necessary.
- The 资讯保安响应小组 members will determine if notification to impacted individuals is necessary. 决策标准包括:
- A confirmation that an incident occurred, involving confidential or private data loss.
- An interpretation by 总法律顾问 in terms of applicable laws.
- An analysis of data in scope of event and qualification of whether data is useable if accessed, i.e. 未加密或未编辑.
- A reasonable belief that data in question was or can be acquired by unauthorized individuals for misuse
- The 资讯保安响应小组 will also:
- Communicate to other emergency response constituents, i.e. Cabinet, 安全, 设施 in accordance with the broader Emergency Response plan.
- 联系 Beasley Breach Response to engage support within service level agreement.
- Communicate with leadership for input and follow-up.
- Develop a notification plan based on action steps recommended by the 资讯保安响应小组. This potentially includes but is not limited to:
- Written notifications to individuals impacted
- Dedicated telephone assistance and critical contact information via Help Lines
- Credit file monitoring and expenses of impacted individuals