The state of Ohio requires a permit for all tents and membrane structures (air inflated or frame covered structure) over 200 square feet, and canopies (open sides at least 75%) over 400 square feet.
- State of Ohio Tent/Canopy Permit Application (PDF)
- Tent/Canopy Application Explanation and Guidelines (PDF)
- Assembly Events Inspection Requirements (PDF)
- Tents used exclusively for recreational camping purposes.
- Canopies open on all sides which comply with all of the following:
2.1. Individual canopies having a maximum size of 700 square feet (~ 26' by 26')(65m square).
2.2. The aggregate area of multiple canopies placed side by side with a minimum clearance of less than 12 feet (3658mm), not exceeding 700 square feet (65m squared).
2.3. A minimum clearance of 12 feet (3658 mm) to all structures and other tents.
Tent & 林冠利用信息资源
These permits are not processed by Shawnee State University Risk Management, 而是由俄亥俄州商务部负责, 代码执行. Tents are NOT INSPECTED on weekends or holidays, except for football related events. Please allow at least 1 week for processing. 将许可证发给: