The PCard may NOT be used to purchase the following items:
- Purchases paid for with Development Foundation funds
- Capitalized equipment (equipment valued at $1,500 or more)
- Gifts of sentiment (examples: flowers for Professional Administrative Assistant's Day, 退休, 生日)
- Purchases delivered to non-University addresses
- Purchases that involve signing of an agreement, license, or contract
- Purchases which represent a conflict of interest (purchases from a business in which you or a relative have a financial interest). Contact the University's general counsel for clarification.
- Pyramiding of purchases to avoid the single purchase limit
- 电信(我.e. 手机、寻呼机)
Transactions that require special permission prior to the purchase include:
- Computers (hardware and software), printers, and telephones (须获得美国移民局书面批准)
- 使用实验室费用账户进行的购买 (obtain written approval from the appropriate dean)
- Purchases made using carry forward accounts (obtain written approval from the appropriate vice president or president)
- Furniture (联系PCard管理员)
- 危险化学品/受管制药物 (联系PCard管理员)
- 放射性物质 (联系PCard管理员)
- 专业服务 (联系PCard管理员)
- 活的动物 (联系PCard管理员)
- 会员资格 (联系PCard管理员)
- 康乐场所i.e.电影院，保龄球馆 (联系PCard管理员)
- Printing (联系PCard管理员)
- Paper (联系PCard管理员)
The necessary approvals, indicated above, must be obtained—in writing—before the purchase is made. Evidence of such prior approval must be made part of your PCard documentation. If you believe your department has unique purchasing needs that cannot be met due to these restrictions, 请与PCard管理员联系.
IMPORTANT! Cardholders should also be aware that Shawnee State has awarded contracts to specific vendors for the purchase of paper, 影印机, 以及保管用品. We also have contractual arrangements with Barnes and Noble Bookstore and Aladdin. Cardholders are expected to use these contracts whenever possible.
Shawnee State has also set aside furniture purchases for qualified MBE (minority business enterprise) vendors. Contact the 采购服务 at 3314 for further information.